Print Management

What is it?

AT provides support and maintenance for on-campus printers to participating units within Academic Affairs.


Phone: (415) 405-5555
Office: LIB 80

The following units are currently participating in the Academic Technology Desktop Service:

  • College of Ethnic Studies
  • College of Extended Learning
  • College of Business
  • College of Liberal and Creative Arts
  • College of Science and Engineering
  • Academic Planning and Development
  • Academic Resources 
  • Academic Senate
  • Academic Technology
  • Faculty Affairs
  • Graduate Studies
  • Health Equities Institute
  • Office of International Programs
  • Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
  • Undergraduate Studies

Contact AT Services for more information, to make a request or to get set up.