What is it?
AT provides support and maintenance for on-campus printers to participating units within Academic Affairs.
The following units are currently participating in the Academic Technology Desktop Service:
- College of Ethnic Studies
- College of Extended Learning
- College of Business
- College of Liberal and Creative Arts
- College of Science and Engineering
- Academic Planning and Development
- Academic Resources
- Academic Senate
- Academic Technology
- Faculty Affairs
- Graduate Studies
- Health Equities Institute
- Office of International Programs
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Undergraduate Studies
Contact AT Services for more information, to make a request or to get set up.