What is it?
AT provides computer management and support to participating units within Academic Affairs.
We support computers from purchase to replacement. We focus on responding quickly to user requests, and providing informed consultations with units on their broader information technology needs.
Inventory and Asset Management
For units participating in the Academic Technology Desktop Service, AT will coordinate asset tracking and inventory response with the campus property office. AT can provide detailed inventory reports to participating units with the approval of the area's appropriate administrator.
The following units are currently participating in the Academic Technology Desktop Service:
- College of Ethnic Studies
- College of Extended Learning
- College of Business
- College of Liberal and Creative Arts
- College of Science and Engineering
- Academic Planning and Development
- Academic Resources
- Academic Senate
- Academic Technology
- Faculty Affairs
- Graduate Studies
- Health Equities Institute
- Office of International Programs
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Undergraduate Studies
Contact AT Services for more information, to make a request or to get set up.