What is it?
AT manages and facilitates access to various campus-licensed software.
- Microsoft Office - Students enrolled full-time or part-time in a degree granting program at SF State (i.e., matriculating students) are eligible for a free copy of Microsoft Office 365 Education for Students.
- Adobe Creative Cloud - Students in specific majors (BECA, Cinema, Art, Journalism, Design and CSU Media Alliance) are entitled to full access to Adobe Creative Cloud.
- SPSS - Students have access to installing IBM SPSS on personal computers.
- Contact email@example.com to request access to a student license for SPSS.
- MATLAB - Current students, faculty and staff are eligible to install MATLAB on personally owned computers.
Contact AT Services for more information, to make a request or to get set up.