Review our current service offerings to find out how we can support you during remote operation periods, or contact us for any questions you may have.
Current Support Status:
- We are available for limited on-campus support by appointment only. Please call (415) 405-5555 for an appointment, or schedule via Outlook.
- We are available for remote support through phone, email, and chat, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Service & Support Requests:
Digitization - Paused until further notice
Equipment Checkout - By appointment only
Media Checkout - By appointment only
Cablecast - Paused until further notice
Digital archive system (DIVA) - Available
Lecture capture (Coursestream/Camtasia) - Available
Learning management system (iLearn) - Available
Virtual computer lab (Labspace) - Available
Syllabus application - Available
Web and video conferencing (Zoom) - Available
Contact AT for Support:
- Phone: (415) 405-5555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: LIB 80
- AT Central notice repository
- Chat: Chat link in the iLearn help block inside an iLearn class