What is it?
AT provides technology purchasing support and consultation to participating units within Academic Affairs.
In addition to support offered to participating units, AT is happy to provide consultation and recommendations on a wide range of technology purchases to all campus units. Some consultations may involve detailed engagements.
Technology Acquisition Request (TAR) and AT's Role
AT can assist you with determining whether a TAR is required, and if you are participating in the AT Desktop Service, can assist you with completing one.
The following units are currently participating in the Academic Technology Desktop Service and are eligible for Purchasing Support (all campus units are welcome to contact us for questions and purchasing consultations):
- College of Ethnic Studies
- College of Extended Learning
- College of Business
- College of Liberal and Creative Arts
- College of Science and Engineering
- Academic Planning and Development
- Academic Resources
- Academic Senate
- Academic Technology
- Faculty Affairs
- Graduate Studies
- Health Equities Institute
- Office of International Programs
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Undergraduate Studies
Contact AT Services for more information, to make a request or to get set up.