- Teaching & Learning
- Online Quick Start
- Course Technologies
- Media & Instructional Resources
- Learning Spaces
- Conferencing & Event Support
- Support Documents
- Campus Initiatives
- Student Evaluations of Teaching Effectiveness
- About AT
Labspace (Upgraded for Fall 2014)
Labspace provides students and faculty anytime, anywhere access to software applications. The software includes campus site-licensed software (SPSS, SAS, Mathematica, and others) and specially-licensed software available to departments or discipline-specific groups (see Available Software).
The new Labspace is now accessed directly through the web at http://labspace.sfsu.edu
Labspace is available to:
- Students who are enrolled in a course for which the faculty member has requested access.
- Faculty who have made a request for access for scholarly, research, or professional development purposes (faculty can request individual or course access to Labspace using this form).
Available software is based on compatbility with the environment (only Windows software), available licensing, and a funding source when the software must be acquired by the University. Inquire about available software using this form.