- Teaching & Learning
- Online Quick Start
- Course Technologies
- Media & Instructional Resources
- Learning Spaces
- Conferencing & Event Support
- Support Documents
- Campus Initiatives
- Student Evaluations of Teaching Effectiveness
- About AT
Academic Technology's CourseStream is a class lecture capture service that enhances the online learning experience for students in participating courses. Students can watch and listen to class-related recordings online at their convenience. Class lecture captures include audio, video, and anything shown during the live class session or recorded in advance by the instructor, such as PowerPoint presentations, software demonstrations, digital video clips, and document camera recordings. Recorded class lectures are made available to students within 24 hours inside their respective iLearn course.
Students looking for CourseStream materials for their class can find them in their instructor's iLearn course.
Requests and Resources
- Semester-Based CourseStream Requests (faculty): Requests for semester-based CourseStream-enabled classrooms must be made through the respective department’s administrative coordinator as part of the schedule building process. The deadline for requesting a coursestream room for the Summer 2013 semester is January 11, 2013. The deadline for Fall 2013 is February 15, 2013.
- Request Personal Capture (faculty): CourseStream Personal Capture installed on a faculty member's computer allows them to capture their computer screen or attached camera and record lectures at their own convenience.