Need a Meeting Room? We Have 4 Rooms to Reserve
Faculty and staff may reserve our technology enhanced rooms for events. Academic Technology can accommodate meetings, conferences, and presentations.
|LIB 221||8||Flatscreen, HDMI and VGA input||IdeaPaint, Webcam, Phone|
|LIB 222||25||2 LCD panels, HDMI and VGA input||IdeaPaint, rolling whiteboard, small window, Phone|
|LIB 244||60||2 projectors, HDMI and VGA, Cablecast||IdeaPaint, CourseStream enabled, Phone|
|BH 229||20||Projector, Cablecast||20 PC laptop computers plus 1 instructor computer station|
Requesting a room
- Submit a reservation request RESERVE A ROOM
- Mention any equipment you will need for your event
The Academic Technology meeting rooms are available for reservations Monday - Friday (year round) excluding dates on which the campus is closed. The rooms in the library may only be reserved when the main library is open, and the room in Burk Hall may only be reserved during Academic Technology's Media & Classroom support business hours. For the main library and Academic Technology's hours, see http://library.sfsu.edu/hours.
During your event
- For reservations in LIB 221, 222, or 244, stop by Library 220 fifteen minutes before your event is scheduled to begin to have someone open the room for you and help you set up if necessary. If your reservation is after 5PM, stop by LIB 85. For reservations in BH 229, follow instructions in your email confirmation.
- Food is not permitted in the rooms, but drinks are permitted if they are in covered containers.
- Furniture may be moved around to suit your needs, but we ask that everything is left the way you found it, that all rubbish is put in the bins outside the door, and, if so equipped, all whiteboard space is erased