Need a Meeting Room? We Have 5 Rooms to Reserve
Faculty and staff may reserve our technology enhanced rooms for events. Academic Technology can accommodate meetings, conferences, and presentations.
Events can be scheduled between the hours of 8AM - 9:45PM Monday through Thursday, and 8:00AM - 5:00PM on Fridays.
|LIB 221||8||Flatscreen, HDMI and VGA input||IdeaPaint, Webcam, Phone|
|LIB 222||22||2 LCD panels, HDMI and VGA input||IdeaPaint, rolling whiteboard, small window, Phone|
|LIB 242||40||2 projectors, VGA and HDMI input||IdeaPaint, large window overlooking Holloway Ave|
|LIB 244||50||2 projectors, HDMI and VGA, Cablecast||IdeaPaint, CourseStream enabled, Phone|
|BH 229||20||Projector, Cablecast||20 PC laptop computers plus 1 instructor computer station|
Requesting a room
- Submit a reservation request RESERVE A ROOM
- Mention any equipment you will need for your event
- Monday through Thursday, 8AM - 9:45PM
- Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
During your event
- Stop by Library 220 fifteen minutes before your event is scheduled to begin to have someone open the room for you and help you set up if necessary.
- Food is not permitted in the rooms, but drinks are permitted if they are in covered containers.
- Furniture may be moved around to suit your needs, but we ask that everything is left the way you found it, that all rubbish is put in the bins outside the door, and, if so equipped, all whiteboard space is erased.