Fall 2019 iLearn Updates
Each academic year Academic Technology updates and improves the iLearn system to enhance features for students and instructors.
New features available for Fall 2019 courses include:
- Students in an iLearn course group will be able to communicate with other group members using iLearn messaging.
Improved quiz statistics report for randomized questions
- Instructors can more easily find statistics for randomized quiz questions, including number of responses, correct and incorrect selections.
Addition of “(copy)” to the end of duplicated items
- When duplicating an item on a course page, the word “(copy)” will be appended to the new item’s title so that instructors can better distinguish copied items when duplicating on a course page
Tagging support for better question bank organization
- In addition to using categories to organize quiz questions, instructors can now add tags to questions and search based on those tags to more easily find questions in their question banks
Improved performance for the Moodle Mobile App
Numerous bug fixes to improve the iLearn user experience
HELP AND SUPPORT
- Log in to iLearn at https://ilearn.sfsu.edu to see the improvements and new features in Fall 2019 courses
- Visit the AT Help website at https://athelp.sfsu.edu for support documentation and user guides
- Contact iLearn Support Services at (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support and training
- Contact Teaching and Learning with Technology at (415) 405-5550, email@example.com for instructional design support