Technology Initiatives & Updates Town Hall Meeting
The SF State Campus Technology Committee (CTC) will be hosting a campus-wide Town Hall Meeting featuring Academic Affairs technology initiatives on Thursday, March 10th, 10AM-12PM in LIB 121.
- Curriculum Management System
- Course Demand Analysis Tool
- Campus wide Zoom Web/Video conferencing for faculty, staff and students: http://sfsu.zoom.us
- Campus wide ePortfolios for students and alumni: http://eportfolio.sfsu.edu
- Electronic Working Personnel Action Files for Retention, Tenure and Promotion: http://senate.sfsu.edu/policy/policy-transition-electronic-wpafs
- Campus network infrastructure and information security
We are extending an open invitation to all interested campus members. Please feel free to share this information with other faculty and staff in your area.