iLearn Video is a quick and easy way for faculty and students to share video content within their iLearn classes. Give your forums, quizzes and assignments new life with iLearn Video. Now you can post video content wherever you see a text editor. Got a mobile device? The iLearn Video app lets you capture video on the fly and quickly upload it to your iLearn Course with iOS mobile devices.
Learn Video is a quick and easy way for faculty and students to share video content within their iLearn classes.
- Faculty can use video in new and exciting ways including creating video assignments (a new feature) and sharing their videos with students anywhere a text editor appears in iLearn.
- Discussion forums can come to life with video submissions.
- Students and faculty can post video anywhere a text editor appears in iLearn.
- Use your mobile device (iOS supported) to capture video and upload to iLearn Video.
Visit the following iLearn page to activate your mobile app authencation code (https://ilearn.sfsu.edu/video/)
You can upload videos directly from your phone or tablet without having to log into iLearn by downloading the iLearn Video app.
- Download and install the app on your mobile device.
- Open the app.
- Enter the activation code into the text field below.
- Click the authenticate button.